Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Role Model

There has been many people in my life who have been there for me. They've showed me many useful things I may use in the near future. As you can see, I have many role models, but the most important one is my mom. She's taught me how to do things on my own, she's given me a better life an what she had,and she's tried her hardest to make us see all of the good things we have.
One thing she has taught me is to be a warm-hearted person. For instance, when I see someone in a troubled spot, I try to help them or even comfort them if they need a friend. I'm like my mom in this way. Another thing she's taught me is to treat people with respect and kindness. I try to be the nicest person and try to act mature for my age. Her friends tell me how respectful and kind I am when they see me and how I'm very mature for my age. These are only some of the things she's taught me.
Another thing she has done is given me a better life than what she had. She hasn't had the best life, but now she tries giving us what she never had. Every Christmas, she goes out of the way to get us what we've asked for in the year. This is usually the time where she has a hard time with money and how she spends it wisely on us and her needs. What she also does is surprises us by bringing home things randomly for the boys and I. As I said, she always gives us things even when we don't ask for them.
She's tried her hardest to make us see all of the good things we have. She always reminds us of who we are and what we stand for. She tells us to cherish every moment we have with our elders because you don't know how much time is left until they're gone. Whenever I don't see my grandma or instead hang out with friends, she'll always tell me to spend as much time with her as I can. As her mom is important to her, my grandma is important to me in the same way.
Throughout my life, I have had many role models, but the most important one is my mom. She has taught me how to do things on my own, like helping myself. She has also given me a better life than what she had. For instance, she gives us things even when she doesn't have much money. The last thing is she tries her hardest to make us see all of the good things we have. One of the most important is our grandma. We can choose to be on our own, or have people help us every step of the way. My mom is a prime example of a role model.

1 comment:

  1. Aww that was so sweet! I could feel the emotion pouring out, oh gosh I'm starting to tear up!

    Just kidding:)!
    But, it was really good and sweet!(:

    ReplyDelete