Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Brainstorming for Personal Writing
I was thinking about doing who's a role model in my life. Right when I read that topic, I thought of many people who have been big helps in my life. They've taught me things that have made me the person I am today. Since I've been around these people all of my life, I've gotten a few ideas of what makes them who they are. Each has there own way of teaching me stuff that I may use in the near future. In much perspective, this has given me a reason to express what I see and feel in my everyday life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But don't you have to choose one person only????
ReplyDeleteI think that she can mention many people but only explain what one big thing one of the people did for her.
ReplyDeleteAre most role models family, friends, etc.?
ReplyDeleteI did choose one person, but I'm describing all of the other people that play a role in that part. Role models are family and friends, but some are just people I meet and get to know.
ReplyDeleteOhh, okay well it sounds like you are going to have a very good personal writing. -thumbs up-
ReplyDeleteHa well thank you kind lady...lol.
ReplyDeleteLady? I'm JOCELYN! -high five-
ReplyDelete